Tuesday 5 October 2010

A DRAGON A DAY

Inspired by a breif look at noah scalins work (a skull a day) and by sarah baylys enthusiasm for this great idea with her Rabbit a day ,
I decided to try it myself and see wheres this takes me with A dragon a day ... I'm going to try and see if i can spot any dragon shaped patterns in day to day life however abstract they may be :)

Day 1 : yesterday 4 OCT 10 ~ Shadow of  the Dragon (looking to the left)




Day 2 OCT 5 10 ~ Obscure baby dragon (spotted in the bathroom wall)

Day 3 OCT 6 10 A Dragons Head - Spotted from a tree overhanging the local graveyard



2 comments:

  1. Great work ... the tree is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah , its a tie for me between the tree and the shadow :D
    Seriously liking yours aswell , love the hand stitched one and the poo one is excellent :D

    ReplyDelete